HOW TO USE
Apply 1-2 small drops of serum onto affected cut or wound and gently massage in till absorbed. Can also be used as on-the-spot treatment for cystic large acne (not suitable to apply for the whole face).
Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Rich in antibacterial & antiseptic properties
- Studies show that 5% Tea Tree Oil is as effective as 5% benzoyl peroxide in treating acne
Natural Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol)
- The most powerful form of natural vitamin E
- A far more superior antioxidant than synthetic vitamin E in promoting healing & tissue regeneration
Grape Seed Oil (Vitis vinifera)
- Rich in oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPC’s)
- OPC’s are very powerful antioxidants which are 20 times more potent than vitamin C & 50 times stronger than
- Rich in linoleic acid, which is vital in normalizing sebum production on skin
Insect bites, skin infections, minor cuts and wounds, cystic acne (on-the-spot treatment).