Stand to WIN 3X Panasonic Facial ION Steamer (worth RM500++!) and 10 consolation prizes of Garden of EDEN skincare products worth RM100++ when you purchase RM50 worth of Garden of EDEN products at AEON WELLNESS Pharmacy! Join the Garden of EDEN Natural Beauty Fair on 16th – 31st December 2020 at AEON Wellness at LG, Midvalley Megamall and get skincare consultation, free gifts with purchase above RM50 and more!
HOW TO JOIN SPEND & WIN CONTEST?
Purchase a minimum of RM50 worth of Garden of Eden products from AEON Wellness Pharmacy.
Whatsapp photo of the receipt and type GOEAEONCONTEST <space> Full name as per IC <space> IC Number to 016 260 7020
Contest runs from 16th December – 31st Jan 2020. Terms & conditions apply.
CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Garden of EDEN “SPEND & WIN CONTEST” (“the contest) is organized by Maxwell Pharma Sdn Bhd (“The Organizer”)
- The Contest starts from 16th December 2020 and the closing date for submission is by 31st January 2021. Entries received after 5.00pm on 31st January 2021 (or such extended closing date determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser) or are damaged, corrupted, incomplete or illegible will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the contest period at any time without any prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organiser, any participation in the Contest during the extended period (if any) shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all times.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the contest mechanisms, withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notices to any person.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizen, age 18 and above, residing in Malaysia only (“Eligible Participants”).
- Employees of the Organiser, its affiliates and/or related companies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Eligible Participants are allowed to submit more than one (1) entry. To participate, Eligible Participants must comply with each of the following:
- Each entry must meet the minimum purchase of Garden of EDEN’s product worth RM50.00.
- Eligible Participants MUST provide their Full Name, Identity Card number, valid Contact Number and Email address (Incomplete entries will not be considered).
HOW TO SUBMIT
- All entries MUST be submitted with each of the following:
- Purchase a minimum of RM50.00 in a single receipt of Garden of EDEN’s products in Watson’s store.
- Whatsapp the image of the receipt and type GOEAEONCONTEST to 0162607020
- The Organiser will request the participant to submit their personal information for registration.
- The prize winners will receive the following:
- 3x Grand Prize Winner –Panasonic Facial Ion Steamer worth RM500++ each
- 10x Consolation Prize Winner – 10x Garden of EDEN products worth RM100++ each
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “As is” basis and are not exchangeable or sold for cash, credit, other items or voucher in part or in full and are non-transferable to any other person.
- The eligibility to win the Contest is on the condition that Eligible Participants fully comply with the Terms and Conditions as stated herein.
- Incomplete entries and/or the failure to fulfil all or any of the Terms and Conditions will automatically disqualify the Eligible Participants from the Contest without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive and binding.
- Eligible Participants may submit more than one (1) entry but only one (1) prize will be given.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in breach or potential breach of this Contest’s Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, modify suspend or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the Eligible Participants will be bound to such changes.
- Any Terms and Conditions applicable to this Contest which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.
- For further enquiries, please call us at 016 260 7020 email to email@example.com